Do you want to work for a growing company? How about a job with an employer who believes in true customer service and in building long-lasting relationships?
At Graphicolor Printing, Inc., we pride ourselves on doing what it takes to exceed customers’ expectations and we’ve been doing it since 2000. We treat each customer and print job with the utmost importance no matter how large or small. If our customers don’t understand the printing process, that’s okay. We take the time to educate and consult with them so they make the right choices for their design and budget. And, when we make commitments, we deliver on them. That’s our culture.
Technology plays an important part in our business model. As printers are closing their doors or consolidating, we expand by adding new technology and services to meet customer demand.
Learn more about us, surf our web pages and see how committed we are. Apply for your new job today!
Graphicolor Printing, Inc. is seeking an Account Executive with an entrepreneurial drive for business development. Candidates must have a proven record meeting revenue goals within the printing industry, as well as excellent new business generation skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the overall industry with a solid background in digital, large format, and short-run packaging.
This individual will be responsible for prospecting, initiating, and closing the sales process, cold calling businesses, setting appointments, demonstrating and educating potential clients on our print solutions, and adding to our customer base. You will need to thoroughly understand the services you sell and recommend which service best meets your customer’s needs.
- Prospects business through traditional and digital means.
- Develops strong business relationships with new and existing clients by gaining trust and delivering exceptional service.
- Plans, executes, and tracks against a sales roadmap.
- Works closely with customer service reps to resolve production issues, deliver quotes, and client proofs.
- Keeps abreast of a client’s financial condition. Initiates credit applications and brings new accounts to the finance department for payment for services.
- Maintains accurate client information in the CRM system.
- Has 5+ years proven B2B sales experience.
- Must be extremely self-driven and experienced in cold calling and account management.
- Must present a professional image and have solid business writing and presentation skills.
- Must have time management skills and be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work effectively with other departments within the company.
- Has general knowledge of CRM database systems.
- Has experience with Outlook and MS Office.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including IRA, medical, and paid holidays.
Please submit your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to: Mike Huebner, email@example.com
Any questions? Reach out.