Displays and Packaging – New Equipment Is Here!
We’re committed to stay current with the latest print hardware and software technology in order to deliver what our customers have been asking for. New UV inkjet and specialized cutting equipment have arrived. This post gives you a sneak peak of what you can expect in the coming months. We’re enhancing our current DIRECT2BOARD Large Format Printing service and adding new capabilities to produce displays, packaging, and more.
- Print single sheet sizes up to 48″ x 96″ and 2″ thick
- Corrugated packaging production
- Display production using corrugated board, aluminum composite, MDF/wood, foam, corrugated plastic, plexiglass/acrylic and more.
- Folding cartons
- Large scale labels and decals on adhesive vinyl
- Protective packaging
- Image resolution of 1,200 dpi or higher
- Milling and punch through capability
We’ll be learning about and testing our new gear. We’re confident we’ll be able to offer a wide range of products from POS/POP displays, industrial graphics, packaging and protective packaging, folding cartons and boxes, cosmetic retail graphics, cut-outs, cardboard stands and more. Watch our video to see what you can expect in the coming months.
Keep tabs on what’s happening. We’ll be posting daily updates to our LinkedIn Feed. You’ll know the instant when we’re ready for our full roll-out! Click the link below to follow us.